Our medical memory foam on either side of the spine enhances the function of the saddle gullet, allowing your horse a place to put his backbone and use his structure properly. Shock-absorbing memory foam will provide a gentle massaging action as it bounds back in anticipation of the next impact. Seat bone cues are easily transmitted for disciplines from Dressage to Jumping. The performance enhanced saddle pads have firm poly fiber sheets inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts which create internal stability which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula.
- Tri-density solution promotes even weight distribution and shock absorption
- Cutback allows wither relief
- Compensates for changes in your horse’s back
- Protects the spine by enhancing the saddle gullet
- Allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)