The ideal solution for a saddle that is too tight at the withers yet lifts off at mid-back. Thinner at the front and rear and raised in the middle, this pad reestablishes consistent pressure along the horse’s back while easing saddle fit discrepancy. Lightweight and shock absorbing, the Bridge TSP maintains spinal and wither relief throughout the gullet, while ensuring more comfort and stability. The performance enhanced saddle pads have firm poly fiber sheets inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts which create internal stability which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula.
- Tri-density solution promotes even weight distribution and shock absorption
- Cutback allows wither relief
- Compensates for changes in your horse’s back
- Protects the spine by enhancing the saddle gullet
- Allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)