Additional padding over the wither area will adjust the position of a saddle that tips. It is used to balance a saddle that would otherwise incline to the fore. Take care not to tilt the saddle too far back on the loins. The performance enhanced saddle pads have firm poly fiber sheets inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts which create internal stability which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that even in very active rider movement or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula.
- Tri-density solution promotes even weight distribution and shock absorption
- Cutback allows wither relief
- Compensates for changes in your horse’s back
- Protects the spine by enhancing the saddle gullet
- Allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)